Visitors must comply with any legal requirements and COVID-19 restrictions as determined by Go Explore that may be in effect at the time of the event. Please ensure you read all emails sent to you by Go Explore ahead of your visit which will communicate any guidelines in place.
Please find below some common questions about your visit.
Do I have to wear a mask when visiting Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre?
We encourage you to bring a mask and cover your face during your visit to the venue when using the indoor facilities.
What do I do if I have an underlying condition and cannot wear a mask?
Please inform a member of staff and we will provide you will a lanyard so you are not asked to wear a mask during your visit.
Are there any restrictions on who can attend an event at the venue?
You should not attend Go Explore if you:
- Have received a positive test result for COVID-19 in the 10-days prior to your visit
- Have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to your visit, unless you are fully vaccinated (second dose to be at least 14 days before your visit) AND have a negative PCR test.
- Have a high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste
- Have travelled from a Red area in the 14 days prior to your visit
- Have travelled from an Amber area in the 14 days prior to your visit, unless you are fully vaccinated (second dose to be at least 14 days before your visit) AND have a negative PCR test
Are there hand sanitisers on site?
Yes, we have multiple automatic touch-free hand sanitiser stations on site for your use throughout the building.
Will there be extra cleaning in the venue?
An enhanced cleaning regime will be implemented with increased frequency with daily deep cleans conducted during events, including effective waste management.
How will use of the toilet facilities be managed during an event?
Clear signage is in place to indicate which toilets, urinals, sinks and hand dryers are in use to cater for social distancing if required depending on the size of the event.
How will catering be operated safely during an event?
Catering will be operating effective distancing measures, one way systems, managed seating areas and a cashless payment service.
How will cloakrooms be managed?
To support a reduction in touch points and cross contamination, there is not currently a cloakroom at the venue.